Saturday, May 3, 2008

:D

Well, I am proud to announce that today my oldest friend Katherine Holmes turns 16!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATHERINE! :D While I am doing this blog to wish her a happy birthday, I also wanted an excuse to post some old pics, I have on this computer, that just happen to be super cute!!! :)


Fall Festival 199? (I'm not sure what year this is)

I love this one :)

and this one :)

TBCCINT!!! from the left it's Bethany Pappas, Summer Hall, Katherine and me

I don't love this one, but it's the only one I had of us at Braums after the children's musical (braums was always where we went after musicals)

a more recent pic of us
I don't really like this one of me, but my mom thinks it cute...

I hope you have a wonderful day Katherine!! I can't wait to make our batman shirts! :D

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Katherine!

Hope you have a great day.
We love you!

Penny said...

I can't see the pictures...I wanted to see the one from TBCCINT. Rebecca asked what I was doing and she was surprised I was reading your blog. You have to forgive her. She has not discovered blogs yet. She prefers the old fashion Facebook/MySpace.

Barb said...

I can't see the pictures either! Show me the pictures. =)

Michele Davis said...

ha okay everyone, I'm going to try and and edit this post and re-upload the pictures so hopefully you can see them... I don't know what is wrong with it...

Barb said...

now I could see all the pics except the last one. You guys were so cute and so little. Thanks for sharing.

Genny said...

Two of the most adorable kids I have ever seen! (And, you're both pretty cute still.) Thanks for making Katherine's birthday so special. You are a TRUE friend.

Camilla Millar said...

It is so cool that you have a friend who's been around for so long. What a wonderful friendship!

Camilla Millar said...

Oh, I saw the pictures!