I'd just like to note that the four guys I wrote about last week(Danny Gokey, Kris Allen, Michael Sarver and Adam Lambert) are still my favorites. But everyone this season is pretty good!
Alexa Grace:
She was voted through in the first group of thirty-six and she was the first girl to make it to the top Allison Iraheta:
I really don't know what to think about this girl. She has a great voice, but something about her I just find odd... I'll have to see more from her...Anoop Desai:
He was the surprise 13th contestant added last week in the wild card round. I really like him and I can't wait to see more!Jasmine Murray:
She was voted through in the wild card round, as well. She has a good voice, but she's pretty young and I'm not sure how she'll do once she gets to the top Jorge Nunez:
He's one of Evan's favorites. He auditioned in Puerto Rico. He's got a really happy personality and a great voice to boot!Lil Rounds:
She is one of my favorite girls. She has a wonderful voice and a great story!Matt Giraud:
Or, the dueling piano guy, as our family calls him. He's got a real soulful voice and can do runs like nobody's business!Megan Corkrey:
She's an iffy one for me. She's got an interesting voice and a "popular" sort of sound, but I'm really not too fond of her. I don't think she's quite as good as the other contestants...Scott MacIntyre:
Scott has been a pretty talked about contestant. He's is legally blind, but he has a really good voice and he plays the piano beautifully!I'm actually watching AI while I write this. So far Scott, Lil, Danny and Michael have sung, they did great! (Especially Danny and Michael! Teehee.)
But what are you doing reading my blog? You should go watch too!
Davis OUT.
2 comments:
Omg! Hey I so remember you! Thats so weird how you found me though! It looks like we have a few things in common. So crazy! Ya you probably remember me, I was the one with the "labor laugh". Ha Im pretty sure you were in the room when we made that video and talked about my laugh. hmm maybe not. ha just ignore me! Well its great to find someone else i know in blog world. I will be sure to add you to my blog.
Yes its a canon rebel. I have the XS. What are you using right now?
Post a Comment